Here's a list of the music featured in this episode. Click any artist name to hear more music online:
1. Khaki Sedota “XX” (Myrtle Beach)
2. Ancient Intelligence “Bass Head” (Charleston)
3. Electric Bird Noise “Onward (Too)” (Myrtle Beach)
4. Atlantic Opening “What We Couldn't Ever Be” (Pawleys Island)
5. Mindelixir “Beautiful Small Machines” (Charlotte)
6. Michael Try “Midnight” (Wilmington)
7. Mixmaster Doc “Cancellation Dub” (Myrtle Beach)
8. Science Factory “Kush in the Woods” (Myrtle Beach)
If you've been listening to music lately, you've surely noticed it. Whether its Dance and Dubstep spilling into Pop music, club DJs mixing and mashing up everything under the sun or more original post-everything compositions by the bedroom DJ set, there's nothing hotter than electronic music right now.
And with a trio of local Electronic events happening in Myrtle Beach this weekend we thought now would be the perfect time to put together a mix of some of the area's best Electronic-influenced acts.
We kick it off with a remix of The XX's "Shelter" by one of the area's hottest up-and-coming producers, Impuse Productions' Nick "Khaki" Sedota, an 18-year-old recent Myrtle Beach High graduate whose Dubstep-influenced beats have drawn the attention of local clubgoers and hip-hoppers alike.
From there we've included a few laid-back grooves from acts out of Charleston and Charlotte before wrapping it all up nicely with some of Myrtle Beach's most established Electronic acts including the guitar-driven ambience of Electric Bird Noise and the bass-heavy Drum and Bass of Mixmaster Doc.
Thanks for checking us out and please continue to help us improve by leaving feedback on what you like, what you hate or what you'd like to hear more of in a comment below or by dropping us a line. Click below to listen to this week's episode or subscribe via iTunes: