Here's a list of the music featured in this episode. Click any artist name to hear more music online:
1. Shovels and Rope “Hollowpoint Blues” (Johns Island)
2. The Plainfield Project “Charlitown” (Charleston)
3. M is We “Quicksand Beach” (Myrtle Beach)
4. Salt “Make Me Alright” (Murrells Inlet)
5. Carlie Bravo “Sucks For you” (Myrtle Beach)
6. Flick-it “Not Feeling it” (Myrtle Beach)
7. Kings Last Shot “Exhale” (Florence)
8. A.I.R. “Seeing Stars” (Columbia/Pawleys Island)
9. Harrison Ray “Bells” (Charleston)
10. Lee Brice “Happy Endings” (Sumpter/Nashville)
We're not wasting any time getting going this week, kicking off this episode with a raucous Bluesy track from S.C. up-and-comers Shovels and Rope, recently named by Paste Magazine as one of the "10 S.C. Bands You Should Listen To Now" (read here to see who else made the list).
From there, we've got some really strong local tracks this week including new music from M Is We and Flick-It, a soulful track from south-end upstarts Salt and a bouncin' track from tranplanted hip-hopper Carlie Bravo.
Rounding it out is one of the hottest names in Nashville right now, S.C. native Lee Brice with a track off of his 2007 debut "Picture of Me."
Thanks for checking us out and please continue to help us improve by leaving feedback on what you like, what you hate or what you'd like to hear more of in a comment below or by dropping us a line. Click below to listen to this week's episode or subscribe via iTunes: