Well, here we are. After a month-long vote and more than 15,000 ballots cast by the fans, we've reached the Final Showdown of this year's Grand Strand's Best Cover Band Contest.
It's been an awesome experience for us here at ListenUp and as we've tried to do along the way, we want to make sure and give big thanks to all the bands who've participated and the fans who helped make March our biggest month ever!
And now with our two finalists in place, all that remains is to make the final determination of this year's winner, which will be crowned this Sunday, April 8 at The Final Showdown at The Bowery beginning at 7 p.m. Here, each band will peform their best stuff live for a panel of judges and fans — who will still be able to vote online throughout the show — and in the end one will recieve $500 cash, an awesome trophy from Budweiser and the title of "Grand Strand's Best Cover Band." Check out all the details and RSVP on Facebook today!
• How to vote: To vote, simply click at least one poll below. You can vote in each matchup once per day, so make sure to come back an vote often and share this page with your friends and fellow music fans below! This week's online vote will count for 20% of the final tally on Sunday, with judges scores making up the other 80%. Voting will cut off 10 minutes after the final band has performed at The Bowery on Sunday, April 8 (roughly 10 p.m.) and the winner will be announced live that night and posted online Monday, April 9.