We're back and beginning to roll now, with this, the last of our three "launch" episodes.
This week's show really runs the genre gamut from funky acoustic soul to new wave, country, hip-hop, metal and alternative. Not only is "Something About Something" an indication of the hard-to-pin-down nature of the sounds but also an homage past Myrtle Beach favorites Something About Vampires And Sluts, featured on this episode.
Thanks again for checking us out and please continue to help us improve by leaving feedback on what you like, what you hate or what you'd like to hear more of in a comment below or by dropping us a line.
And don't forget to subscribe via iTunes!
Here's a tracklist of the music featured in this episode. Click any artist's name to find out more and hear more of their music online:
- The Plainfield Project “Keep em all in Check” (Charleston)
- Octopus Jones “Val Kilmer” (Myrtle Beach)
- Josh Brannon Band “Put you in the Grave” (Myrtle Beach)
- Something About Vampires and Sluts “Airplane Fuel” (Myrtle Beach)
- Carlie Bravo “Carlie’s Addiction” (Myrtle Beach)
- Never Where “While you Were Sleeping” (Columbia)
- Prowler “The Stalker” (Myrtle Beach)
- Alex Ander Bee “Sorry” (Georgetown)
Click below to listen to this week's episode: