It seems like the summer season comes earlier and earlier to Myrtle Beach each year and nowhere is this more evident than Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill.
The venue known for its backyard concerts near the Intracoastal Waterway has announced a portion of its lineup for the 2011 Summer Concert Series starting with a March 20 date featuring southern rock/hip-hop band Rehab.
Though the bar has yet to release it's full schedule for the series — which has traditionally run April through September — it did announce 14 dates running each Sunday through mid-June. The slate includes a mix of local, regional and touring talent in a variety of genres.
Here's a look at what's been annouced so far. Check back in the next few weeks for a update of the list of shows and a full story on the series:
- March 20 - Rehab, Almost Kings
- March 27 - Ten Toes Up
- April 3 - Josh Brannon Band, Midway Blue
- April 10 - JJ Grey and Mofro
- April 17 - Drivin' and Cryin'
- April 24 - Bubba Sparxxx
- May 1 - Confederate Railroad
- May 8 - The Movement
- May 15 - DB Bryant Band
- May 22 - The Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- May 29 - Passafire
- June 5 - JGB (formerly Jerry Garcia Band)
- June 12 - The Breakfast Club
- June 19 - Cowboy Mouth